Kukouri Mobile Entertainment is a multi award-winning indie game developer based in Kotka, Finland.
We are looking for an experienced Influencer Marketing Manager to join our ranks in Kotka, Finland.
We are a small and agile team of veteran developers currently entering a rapid growth stage. We are famous for the Tiny Troopers franchise and most recently, for Pixel Worlds, a social sandbox MMO (2018 People's Choice Award at Game Connection). In total, our games have a 45M downloads across platforms from mobile to PC and consoles. Our current focus is in Pixel Worlds, award-winning cross-platform MMO sandbox game, entering aggressive scale-up phase.
We offer a fun, creative and 100% crunch-free work environment. We believe that a healthy work-life balance and creative freedom, combined with competitive remuneration are key.
As an integral part of the new team in the making, we are looking for an Influencer Marketing Manager.
- Planning, budgeting and management of influencer campaigns
- Work directly with key influencers and create long-lasting partnerships in various markets
- Manage relationships agencies, 3rd party service providers and platforms related to influencer marketing
- Manage Pixel Worlds' in-game Influencer Program
- Specify, identify and engage with most suitable influencers and content creators to support growth and retention
- Represent Pixel Worlds and Kukouri in related events and forums
- Coordinate campaigns and targets with management, product management and community
- Proven track record in working successfully with influencers in promoting games and engaging fans
- Very strong communications skills and ability to interact efficiently with a large number of influencers, content creators, agencies and related service providers
- Solid understanding of MMO Sandbox games with high levels of social interaction and the corresponding audiences
- Understanding of social media channels and content platforms (Youtube, Switch, etc)
- Experience in games marketing, community management and / or PR
- English is a must, but other language skills and specific market knowledge is beneficial
Please send us your CV and cover letter and potential portfolio to by 29th of February.