Kukouri Mobile Entertainment is a multi award-winning indie game developer based in Kotka, Finland.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Artist to join our ranks in Kotka, Finland.
We are a small and agile team of veteran developers currently entering a rapid growth stage. We are famous for the Tiny Troopers franchise and most recently, for Pixel Worlds, a social sandbox MMO (2018 People's Choice Award at Game Connection). In total, our games have a 45M downloads across platforms from mobile to PC and consoles. Our current focus is in Pixel Worlds, award-winning cross-platform MMO sandbox game, entering aggressive scale-up phase.
We offer a fun, creative and 100% crunch-free work environment. We believe that a healthy work-life balance and creative freedom, combined with competitive remuneration are key.
As an integral part of the new team in the making, we are looking for a Marketing Artist.
- Responsible for vision and performance related to visual look and feel of games marketing
- Creating marketing creatives and assets for user acquisition, social media, app store and general brand marketing. Including trailers, ad videos, images, banners, playable ads etc.
- Coordinating and directing external artists
- Visual materials for ASO
- Following creatives-related attribution metrics
- Work closely with user acquisition and community management to plan and optimise campaigns and communications
- Create visual brand guidelines together with game AD's
- Hands-on skills in creating marketing art (videos, animations, images, etc) for performance-based marketing for over 3 years
- Preferably experience in games marketing
- Solid understanding of attribution analytics
- Ability to create varieties of visual approaches with multiple iterations
- Ability to work efficiently with and lead external partners
- Strong understanding of ASO best practices and testing
- Experienced user of Photoshop. Experience on Adobe video editing software suite or Sony Vegas is a plus.
- English is a must, but other language skills and specific market knowledge is beneficial
Please send us your CV and cover letter and potential portfolio to by 29th of February.