Kukouri Mobile Entertainment is a multi award-winning indie game developer based in Kotka, Finland.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product & Live Operations Manager to join our ranks in Kotka, Finland.
We are a small and agile team of veteran developers currently entering a rapid growth stage. We are famous for the Tiny Troopers franchise and most recently, for Pixel Worlds, a social sandbox MMO (2018 People's Choice Award at Game Connection). In total, our games have a 45M downloads across platforms from mobile to PC and consoles. Our current focus is in Pixel Worlds, award-winning cross-platform MMO sandbox game, entering aggressive scale-up phase.
We offer a fun, creative and 100% crunch-free work environment. We believe that a healthy work-life balance and creative freedom, combined with competitive remuneration are key.
As an integral part of the new team in the making, we are looking for a Senior Product & Live Operations Manager.
- Product owner role for Pixel Worlds
- Ownership of the game performance, incl. monetisation and retention
- Optimisation and balancing game economics, IAP's and ad monetisation
- Planning the game roadmap and event calendars together with the community & marketing
- Planning and optimisation of new features, internal events and updates together with design, data analysis and community
- Utilise data analysis, predictive models and A/B testing in optimisation
- UI / UX design, ownership of user flow and general gameplay experience.
- Ambition to create and manage the best F2P games in the market
- Experience from F2P games from product management / design / liveops / producer roles for at least 5 years.
- Able to lead and motivate multi-disciplinary teams.
- Organised, thorough and able to prioritise and delegate
- At ease with key data and analytics tools.
- Solid experience of F2P game design and economies.
- Strong communications skills.
- Understanding of UI/UX design.
- Understanding of user acquisition and attribution metrics.
- Preferably experience from sandbox and MMO games and communities
Please send us your CV and cover letter and potential portfolio to by 29th of February.