Kukouri Mobile Entertainment is a multi award-winning indie game developer based in Kotka, Finland.
We are looking for an experienced User Acquisition Manager to join our ranks in Kotka, Finland.
We are a small and agile team of veteran developers currently entering a rapid growth stage. We are famous for the Tiny Troopers franchise and most recently, for Pixel Worlds, a social sandbox MMO (2018 People's Choice Award at Game Connection). In total, our games have a 45M downloads across platforms from mobile to PC and consoles. Our current focus is in Pixel Worlds, award-winning cross-platform MMO sandbox game, entering aggressive scale-up phase.
We offer a fun, creative and 100% crunch-free work environment. We believe that a healthy work-life balance and creative freedom, combined with competitive remuneration are key.
As an integral part of the new team in the making, we are looking for a User Acquisition Manager.
- Planning, budgeting and management of user acquisition campaigns across multiple channels and geos
- Management and optimisation of key channels (Google, Facebook, Search Ads , various video ad networks and other suitable channels)
- ASO, development and testing
- Working with marketing art and externals in optimising the creatives utilisation in campaigns
- Maintain a continuous testing-iteration-scaling cycle to optimise campaigns
- Analysis and reporting of marketing and attribution data with the data analyst
- Planning and execution of re-engagement campaigns
- Coordinate campaigns and targets with management, product management and community
- Solid hands-on experience with Facebook ads, Google UAC and other key networks
- Experience in F2P games marketing and user acquisition for over 3 years
- Hands-on experience of attribution analytics, events and tracking
- Ability to create predictive models and reports
- Ability to work efficiently with external partners
- Strong understanding of ASO best practices and testing
- Experience in working with influencers and content creators is a plus
- Very strong written communications skills with the ability to create copy texts at least in English
- English is a must, but other language skills and specific market knowledge is beneficial
Please send us your CV and cover letter and potential portfolio to by 29th of February.